Sunday 14 August 2016

What's Happening?


Well it's been a while..

Hope you've all been doing swimmingly and feeling fit for anything.
I'm sure you all know how this goes, I start my blog post with a long dragged out intro as-per usual as I sit at my desk by the window with a hot brew of coffee.

This post is going to be one of those "Not Worth Reading" posts where I ramble on about myself and what I've been up to and all the boring, uneventful things that have happened to me so, if you're into that, please do read on.

What on earth is going on?

I'm back at the campus! And it sucks! Hence why I have not been writing at all, Apologies! I would never have thought I would miss being tired all the time at home, until I tried being tired all the time on campus. Lord I need your help. I've been back at it for a solid month now without one day off and let me tell you, I have certainly been sleeping a lot(all day Saturday yo.)
Waking up early again sucks quite a bit and catching the bus, and the uniform, and the work. ENOUGH COMPLAINING :D

I'm just hanging out for the next holiday (in six weeks.)

Today!

It's a Sunday so I slept in and listened to Vance Joy to get into a peppy mood. Works every time. I then put on my favourite white, flowy, dress with the open back and a flower crown and my favourite denim jacket. (Such style)

Guess what! I have a collection of all vegan, fair-trade cosmetics now (Lush, hit me up). I'm not even a hippy because I eat more animals than a dinosaur and all my houseplants die, rip. 

I'm actually also hanging in there for warmer days because I am pale and my skin is suffering. Today I was excited to have 14 degrees C. That's sad. That's like in Antarctica when they wear shorts and it's 9 degrees C.

I went to church half an hour after I woke up because I am tres lazy and disorganised. After church I went to the Standard for burgers with my brothers and G'ma and then came home to go on Pinterest and plan my next hairdo move. Which is going to be extra blonde.

I made Kombucha too! I am not a hippy. My Ma taught me how to make yummy kombucha so today I went ahead and made two batches to last me a long time.

My life has been very uneventful and dull recently but that doesn't mean I don't still dance in my living room to funky music and say I've had a good day. Life is slow right now, but I don't mind. I'm a slow person that likes to take my time and take each thing as it comes.

My next blog post will certainly be more interesting and upbeat (might include a cheeky lil' video.) I'm getting my hair re-done soon and will blog/vlog the adventure. 

"When your life is that bland that getting your hair done is an adventure." My friends are out there getting married and having kids and starting businesses.

Vienna xoxox

(The extra "x" is because this post is bad, sorry!)


No comments:

Post a Comment